Business Support Officer | Remote, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Business Support Officer. This role provides general finance, admin, and systems support.
Your client is a full-service agency, specializing in franchise marketing. They act as a catalyst for partnering with franchisors to build strategic marketing and powerful campaigns but also work directly with franchisees helping to execute those activities at a local level.
In this position, you will be:
- Developing a top-level understanding of all clients and what their businesses do
- Undertaking data entry across various tools ensuring accurate and timely transfer of information
- Sourcing ETA and order updates from suppliers & communicate internally as appropriate
- Preparing reports for various internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing data for automated reporting in Power BI
- Managing data updates and cleansing and list compilation of CRMs
- Checking and managing Accounts Payable elements supporting the Business Support Manager
- Accessing & updating client marketing portals for downloading & co-op claiming
- Acting as the personal assistant support to the owner
- General finance, ops, and admin support to the Business Support Manager
- Updating and managing base IT processes and systems
- Checking of PO status & delivery ETAs
- Overseeing Accounts Payable
- Co-Op Claiming for Telstra and Co-Op Reporting for Telstra
- Setting Up monthly folders in Dropbox
- Setting Up monthly Projects & Quotes in Scoro
- Reporting of end of month Manic Time
- Importing of Sales Call Tasks
- Setting up IT & Systems as required
- Downloading and attending to online inquiries on Social Platforms
- Sending Emails RE: Public Holidays
- Applying to Seek Ads (Business Development)
- Updating Intranet & Knowledge bases
- Updating Company & Contact information in CRM
- Monthly Company Reports
- Preparing WIP reports in line with Marketing Lead Diary
- Raising Purchase Orders & Quotes as required
- Reporting and data entry for Power BI
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and project management skills
- Qualifications in Business and/or Finance
- At least 3 years working with AR / AP and general finance functions
- Experience with XERO
- Ability to work well in a dynamic team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to convey complex situations clearly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and GSuite
- Medium to Advanced Excel Skills (for reporting)
- Strong generalist administration skills
- Strong financial/commercial understanding
- Good common sense and business acumen
- Willingness to use initiative and ask questions where appropriate
- Commitment to going above and beyond to deliver exceptional service
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.