Hybrid (Office & WFH), Night Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, or other quantitative disciplines.
- 4+ years of experience as a BI Developer, Power BI Developer, Report Developer.
- 4+ years of experience using Excel and SQL.
- 2+ years of experience in Power BI Development (Reports, Dashboards).
- Effective written and oral English communication skills to meet with highly technical and functional teams to develop custom reports and identify trends.
What You Will Do:
- Take responsibility for PowerBI Dashboard Creation for basic data available.
- Lead efforts to support data gathering processes like projections (quarterly), budget (annual), etc.
- Identify gaps in data to plan how and when to get additional information.
- Provide dashboards and visualization of basic data.
- Develop reporting systems that provide accessible information for decision-making.
- Assist in implementing effective business analytics practices that drive improved decision-making, efficiency, and performance.
- Document business requirements and solutions while providing support for the creation of end-user documentation.
- Test and modify databases and their security measures to ensure that they operate reliably.
- Collaborate with the team and serve as a liaison on cross-functional initiatives and special analytical projects.
About Your Client:
Your client is behind some of the largest and most complex engineering projects in Florida. Established in 1994, they commit themselves to providing the unconventional thinking that yields better, lower-cost solutions for their clients. Services include transportation structures, construction engineering, traffic engineering, and site/ civil development.
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.