Bookkeeper with (QuickBooks and/or NetSuite Experience) | WFH, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP50K
GoTeam is currently looking for six (6) Bookkeepers with expertise in QuickBooks and/or NetSuite who will be responsible for managing the full range of accounting duties as requested by the clients, from accurately recording financial transactions to preparing essential financial statements such as the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement.
You will be working with one of the largest and most experienced outsourced accounting services, bookkeeping services, and controller services companies in the United States. Your client was founded in 2004 and served as the entire accounting department for growing and established businesses in the US.
In this position, you will be:
- Maintaining books for multiple clients on both cash and accrual basis
- Recording checks, payments, and bank deposits
- Banking and crediting card downloads and reconciliations
- Managing the accounts receivable process including recording invoices, payments, and adjustments for unbilled revenue and deferred income
- Recording accounts payable bills, payments, and accruals
- Managing Inventory and Fixed Asset
- Completing pre-closes and FRP reviews
- Processing payroll using Intuit or other third-party payroll company and reviewing quarterly and annual reports such as W-2, W-3, 941, State U/E
- Recording and maintaining financial transactions such as loans, leases, and investments
- Processing the completion of month-end close timely and accurately
- Calculating and preparing tax forms and payments (e.g, sales & use tax, 1099s & Statutory State taxes)
- Generating QuickBooks financial reports and statements (e.g, class-tracking, job-costing, and budget vs. actual)
- Preparing monthly financial analysis
- Providing budget preparation assistance
- Resolving technical accounting issues independently
- Tracking time on client engagements and monitors work against budgets
- Performing additional responsibilities as assigned by the client
Some nice-to-have qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 3+ years of overall experience, with at least 1 year of end-to-end US accounting experience.
- Hands-on experience using QuickBooks and/or NetSuite Software for at least 1 year.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with management, staff, and clients at various levels, both internally and externally.
- Experience with prepaid, accruals and deferred revenue is a must.
- Ability to handle multiple clients simultaneously with a strong work ethic.
- Interest in 3rd party applications to enhance efficiencies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to make decisive decisions under pressure.
- Can work independently with minimal direction.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity and invite your friends to apply with you.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.