Billing Specialist | Hybrid, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP25K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Billing Specialist (Night Shift). Primarily responsible for generating invoices, serving the invoices by any means, generating purchase orders, and drafting credit memos. They keep an eye on revenue streams and overhead costs. They also oversee the review of monthly balances across departments and maintain organized financial records of invoices and other documents.
We provide our clients based in Australia, NZ, Singapore, and the US, among others, with offshore employees. We are a managed operations company. With us, you will enjoy a friendly professional team environment with lots of great benefits. We are known for our kind and caring culture. We are looking for 5 Leadership Coaches to support and sustain our growth.
In this position, you will be:
- Issuing invoices and bills
- Creating bills, invoices, and other necessary billing documents, which may require the calculation of credit terms, shipping charges, discounts, and costs of goods.
- Primarily responsible for generating invoices and credit memos
- Sending invoices to clients
- Reviewing invoices and other billing documents to ensure accuracy.
- Generating purchase orders and drafting credit memos.
- Reviewing statement of work payment contract and drafting invoice accordingly.
- Managing revenue streams and overhead costs.
- Maintaining organized financial records of invoices and other documents.
- Collaborating with Stakeholders.
- Working together with other team members to deliver optimum service to customers.
- Liaising with customers to update accounting records with issued invoices, processed payments, new balances, and customer contact information.
- Collaborating with the billing officer on billing issues and reports.
- Overseeing the review of monthly balances across departments.
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Must be a graduate of Finance/Accounting courses
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in Billing and collections
- Experience in cost and revenue reviews
- Knowledgeable in creating invoices and purchase orders
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledgeable in XERO, QuickBooks, MYOB, and other accounting software
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication and Social skills
- Must be keen on details
- Strong work ethic with a focus on team success
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Embody the company values including care, drive, humility, discovery, gratitude, and resourcefulness
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid (work-from-home and office) arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.