Billing Analyst | WFH (Cebu), Night Shift Job | Up to PHP32,000
GoTeam is seeking a detail-oriented and proactive Billing Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing monthly billing items, ensuring accurate and timely invoicing, collaborating with cross-functional teams to maintain billing accuracy, and proposing process improvements. With your strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and commitment to delivering high-quality results, you will play a vital role in optimizing our invoicing and collections practices while supporting auditing and special projects.
Your client is a Texas-based business that provides human capital management software and services to more than 60,000 small and medium businesses. They offer a range of services, including time and attendance tracking and payroll and tax processing, all the way to a fully outsourced HR department.
In this position, you will be:
- Conducting a thorough analysis of monthly billing items, including ERTC, early termination fees, and credit memos.
- Ensuring precise and prompt preparation, issuance, and delivery of invoices.
- Documenting billing processes comprehensively and presenting proposals for standardization, automation, and enhancement of invoicing practices.
- Compiling and distributing lists of overdue accounts to internal leaders for necessary follow-up actions.
- Gathering all required documents for both internal and external auditors, providing vital support during audit processes.
- Taking an active role in various billing audit projects, ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Supporting monthly and quarterly audits, and actively participating in clean-up initiatives to maintain data integrity.
- Analyzing existing billing procedures, identifying potential areas for improvement, and implementing effective changes.
- Actively engaging in special projects as required, making valuable contributions to process enhancements and overall efficiency.
- Providing ad hoc assistance to the executives in various tasks and projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or finance preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in billing, accounts collection, and accounts reconciliation.
- 1+ years of SaaS or Software experience is required and Payroll or HCM industry experience is highly desired.
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure accurate and error-free billing and invoicing.
- Proactive and innovative mindset, consistently bringing solutions to drive organizational efficiency.
- Sound analytical skills with the ability to identify and solve problems effectively.
- Proactive and innovative mindset, bringing solutions to drive organizational efficiency.
- Excellent time management skills, capable of working under pressure and meeting multiple deadlines.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability in managing accounts receivable and financial data.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team member.
Must be willing to work in a hybrid work arrangement, consisting of working from the office from Mondays to Wednesdays located in Cebu City, Cebu, and working remotely for Thursdays to Fridays.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up to date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.