Accounts Payable and Data Entry | Remote, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Accounts Payable and Data Entry. In this role, they will be responsible for the daily processing of accounts payable invoices.
Your client finds the best green beauty brands so that their customers get only the safest, cruelty-free, and exceptional skin care, cosmetics, health supplements, and other consumer goods. They provide a platform for green beauty enthusiasts to have fun and get to know an incredible new generation of makers in the beauty industry.
In this position, you will be:
- Preparing the data entry of invoices for payment processing
- Setting up vendor and file maintenance
- Responding to telephone and email inquiries from vendors and staff
- Researching and investigating invoices, payments, problems, and questions from vendors
- Reconciling vendor invoices with our purchase orders
- Matching employee purchases and receipts with credit card statements
- Communicating with vendors on shortages, returns, and package tracking
- Applying vendor credits to invoices
- Inputting product information into the ERP system and Shopify
- Performing other duties assigned by the supervisor as needed
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of AP experience, preferably in a high-volume retail environment
- Excellent attention to detail; must be deadline-oriented and able to ensure confidentiality
- Experience in Excel is required, and NetSuite is a plus
- Impeccable organization skills and time management
- Critical thinker with innovative solutions to complex business issues
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a wide variety of people and personalities
- Interest in Beauty is a plus
- Has ample amount of experience with MS Excel— intermediate level.
- Has keen attention to detail and ability to time manage
- Interest in beauty is a plus
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.