Agency Management System Assistant | WFH (Cebu), Night Shift Job | Up to PHP66K
GoTeam is currently seeking a skilled Agency Management System Assistant. This position is critical to the success of the team as it involves providing support to the Director of Strategic Operations in managing day-to-day operations. The selected candidate will collaborate closely with the Director to guarantee the seamless performance of agency management systems while offering administrative assistance when necessary.
Your client is a 100 percent employee-owned independent insurance agency with its HQ in California, as well as offices in Oregon, Arizona, Missouri, and London. They provide clients with commercial or personal insurance, as well as employee benefits packages and wealth management services.
In this position, you will be:
- Handling the Subsidiary Conversion Project
- Working alongside Direct of Strategic Operations in supporting day-to-day requirements of conversion.
- Attending weekly calls with the subsidiary and client team.
- Tracking of notes and creating agendas.
- Creating and updating carriers.
- Overseeing the configuration of carrier downloads.
- Creating reports
- Making the proposal & template set up for each subsidiary.
- Creating and using defaults of subsidiary team member log-ins.
- Performing Agency Management System Administration activities
- Facilitating onboarding and termination of team member log-ins.
- Generating and providing data & quality reports to applicable parties.
- Supporting other staff in policy suspense administration.
- Doing Data Quality Assurance
- Working on the current project to eliminate duplicate accounts/policies in the agency management system as well as missing data fields, such as estimated annual premium.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum requirement of a college degree
- 3-5 years of experience working as an executive assistant or in a related field
- Possesses a professional demeanor and behavior
- Demonstrates excellent organization skills, capable of handling multiple tasks and adapting to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exhibits exceptional oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Proficient in identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner
- Possesses strong attention to detail
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Consistently meets project/task deadlines
- Preferred, but not required to have previous insurance experience
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.