Hybrid (Office & WFH), Night Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications:
- College degree, with 2-3 years’ work experience
- Able to take phone calls
- Email management experience (Outlook) and similar type of experience
- Insurance/financial experience is a plus
- Must be punctual
What You Will Do:
- Communicate with customers over the phone or/and via email regarding payments, changes, referral to agents of policies
- Request for cancelation and send insurance documents upon request.
- Collaborate with the GHIS Insurance Agent on request from them to contact customers for any reason and help them resolve issues and process payments if needed.
- Field calls from mortgage companies verifying homeowners’ insurance coverage.
- Call the mortgage servicer to update mortgagee clauses to make sure premiums are paid on renewals.
- Login to the insurance portals to look up the information requested from either the customer or the mortgage company.
- Maintain updated list of the names of our insurance carriers, their portal logins, and passwords.
- Prepare and complete applications for Mortgage Broker Packages.
- Submit applications with supporting documentation for Mortgage Broker Packages and be the point of contact on all correspondence until approval is granted
About Your Client:
Your client is a mortgage solutions company that provides mortgage assistance and refinancing services based in Texas and Georgia.