Administrative Assistant | Onsite, Day-Shift | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is currently looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team who will play a crucial role in supporting our operations by handling various administrative tasks and ensuring efficient workflow. The ideal candidate must possess excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Your client offers scientific solutions for bug problems. They use science combined with the latest tech to get rid of pests. By delivering pest control with this kind of precision, they keep families and fur families safe without harming the environment.
In this position, you will be:
- Managing email communication and ensuring timely responses to inquiries and requests.
- Performing basic mathematics for tasks such as budget tracking and expense management.
- Accurately entering data into relevant systems and maintaining updated records.
- Conducting compliance checking with a keen eye for detail to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrating strong verbal and written English skills for effective communication with team members and external stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Comfortable in using different technologies, with a tech-savvy mindset is a plus
- Proficient in utilizing Google Drive for document management and collaboration.
- Previous experience or background in working with Salesforce is highly preferred.
- Proven track record in data entry with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team and collaborate with colleagues.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Adaptability and flexibility to handle changing priorities and work in a dynamic environment.
- Professionalism and a high level of integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- A workstation equipped with a dual monitor set up in the office
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up to date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/