Virtual Assistant | Work from Home, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP45K
GoTeam is seeking an Virtual Assistant who will provide professional, highly qualified individuals with executive administrative experience to support facets of our day-to-day operations.
Your client is the global leadership community of more than 30,000 members in 142 countries who are driven by the belief that the world needs better leaders. Each of their members has achieved significant leadership success at a young age.
In this position, you will be:
- Scheduling virtual meetings for C-level executives and management associates across all global time zones, approximately 300+ meetings annually
- Documenting (transcribing) key actions and decisions in a standardized format from recorded meetings (Zoom)
- Documenting processes and best practices for onboarding and training materials
- Maintaining consistent, accurate documents, directories, calendars, reference materials, templates, et. al. using various platforms (Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Diligent, Smartsheets, internal platforms)
- Maintaining and auditing governance data in Salesforce and Cvent
- Verifying and updating email distribution lists in Outlook and other platforms as needed
- Assisting with the implementation, execution, and communication of new or changing projects/programs
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong diplomacy skills with the ability to build meaningful relationships with all levels of associates, members, and vendors. Adaptable, insightful, empathetic, and reliable.
- Able to maintain discretion and integrity of confidential information.
- Possesses a distinct global mindset, sensitive to local and international customs and protocols.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofreading, with meticulous attention to detail. Adjusts communication style appropriately to the audience.
- Proven customer service experience in a high-touch environment where responsible for identifying and implementing alternative solutions and resolving issues in a timely manner. Experience handling challenging situations with grace and tact, navigating and simplifying with a positive attitude.
- Proven experience in supporting, stewarding, and executing multiple stakeholder goals and deliverables.
- Membership or association experience preferred, with an understanding of governance structures.
- Experience in professional services and event planning environments with multiple stakeholder groups/committees and consensus management preferred.
- Proven administrative skills. Prefer corporate executive level of administrative experience.
- Resourceful and able to work independently with initiative and good judgment. Effective time management, organization, and prioritization skills with the ability to focus on and navigate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.