Admin Assistant | Hybrid, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP30K
GoTeam is looking for an Admin Assistant who will be responsible for managing a range of tasks related to the processing and management of lease agreements, maintenance requests, and general administrative duties. The ideal candidate should have previous administrative experience, excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and a strong understanding of property management principles and practices.
Your client is the leading boutique real estate franchise network in Australia’s New South Wales. They’re committed to running a people-first, rather than a property-first, business as part of their promise to do things differently and always seek new ways to deliver premium services. They offer sales, property management, leasing, market research, project management, and strata management services, and have been in the space for more than 50 years.
In this position, you will be:
- Managing the entire lease approval process from start to finish with accuracy and attention to detail
- Preparing lease documents and ensuring all necessary information is accurate and complete
- Handling lease renewals, rent increases, rent arrears, and invoice arrears professionally and promptly
- Following up on maintenance requests, ensuring a high level of customer service and satisfaction
- Processing invoices and receipts with precision and in accordance with established procedures
- Preparing daily receipting reports, scheduling routines and maintaining accurate records
- Finalizing routine reports, sending them to owners, and setting up the next date for reporting
- Ensuring compliance with landlord insurance, smoke alarms, water, and pool regulations
- Managing redirections and vacate notices efficiently and effectively
- Progressing to more administrative and accounts work as directed by your supervisor
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be a college graduate preferably in a Business or Property Management-related field
- Previous administrative experience with a demonstrated ability to manage tasks independently
- Knowledge of property management principles and practices
- Computer literacy to navigate property management software, Microsoft Office and other relevant programs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, for clear and professional communication with tenants, owners, and colleagues
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Attention to detail and completeness in all aspects of the work
- Problem-solving skills to handle unexpected situations and find solutions quickly and effectively
- Amenable to work in a hybrid setup, which requires them to work in the office for two days per week and work from home for three days per week.
- Customer service experience with a focus on building and maintaining positive relationships with clients
- Flexibility to work both on-site for two (2) days and remotely for three (3) days
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement with a laptop provided to enable you to work from either at home or office, with a dual monitor on both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent also kick in on Day 1.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid arrangement, should any recurring issues arise, i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work at the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.