Office-based, Dayshift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind. HMO Coverage from Day 1.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of administrative tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools
- Impeccable multitasking abilities
- Strong organizational, database management, and problem-solving skills
What You Will Do
- Issue letters and circulars, as well as correspondence via Bing Mail
- Respond to general email queries
- Load correspondence into ClickUp for the body corporate managers’ attention
- Search production
- Issue and prepare bylaw contraventions
- Maintain approval registers
- Database Management
- Change of details
- Change of ownership
- Publishing to facilities and Strata management software
- Committee member updates
- Prepare agenda
- Prepare minutes
- Issue agenda to all owners and committee
- Prepare and issue minutes
- Prepare and issue requisition
- Committee meeting follow-up
- Insurance Claims
- Draft & issue claims for BCM
- Load policy on to G-drive and facilities & Strate management software
About Your Client
Your client is a real estate company in Australia that create opportunities for individuals to build lasting communities. They give general advice related to Strata Title Structures and liaise with your team of Solicitors, Planners, Certifiers and Engineers to achieve your desired outcomes.