Accounts Receivable Clerk | Office-Based, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP40K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Accounts Receivable Clerk. The primary function of the position is to prepare accounts receivable transactions and processes customer payments. They also create invoices according to company practices and submit them for approval by management or clients.
Your client makes health and screening management and compliance, effortless for the companies that partner with them. They offer pre-employment background and drug screening, post-accident and random drug testing, annual physicals, post-accident rehabilitation, COVID-19 testing, and vaccinations, and they have a recovery coach on staff.
In this position, you will be:
- Generating invoices and verifying the accuracy of the products or services provided to clients. Includes Clinic Portal Management and ERP System generated invoices.
- Distributing invoices promptly to customers/clients in a professional manner.
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Performing day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivable data.
- Reconciling the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verifying discrepancies by resolving clients’ billing issues.
- Maintaining professional relationships with all vendors.
- Maintaining professional relationships with all customers/clients.
- Sending statements to customers monthly and making collection efforts as necessary.
- Generating financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Sharing in the reconciliation of AP Credit Cards and bank accounts.
- Developing and maintaining a filing system for financial information, records, and documents to ensure data can easily be retrieved. Typically, this involves a permanent vendor file with credit applications, Pricing, Terms Sheets, tact information, and any other documents not necessarily related to a calendar year and a yearly file that includes invoices generated with supporting documentation.
- Assisting in Month-End Close and financial statement preparation.
- Cross Training with AP Clerk
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- 5/10 years’ Experience
- QuickBooks Experience
- College Graduate with an Accounting Degree
- With Excel experience (at least intermediate)
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/