Accounts Payable | Remote, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP70K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Accounts Payable. In this role, the team member is responsible for compiling and maintaining accounts payable records for the manufacturing and truck parts division. Manages payments to vendors and weekly check runs.
Your client is a family-owned business in the transportation and industrial parts sector that has been operating for more than 150 years, since America’s post-war reconstruction boom. It’s been in the same family for 6 generations and is based in California. It operates by a stellar set of values that include respect for everyone, working smart, and sharing one’s passion.
In this position, you will be:
- Managing the accounts payable team.
- Conducting weekly check runs for wire, ACH, check, SUA, and credit card vendors.
- Reconciling the GL accounts associated with accounts payable.
- Running and reconciling the monthly Accounts payable aging report.
- Checking preparation with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Researching and answering vendor inquiries and inquiries from locations.
- Printing accounts payable reports and maintaining accounts payable files, including reconciliation of Vendor aging statements.
- Preparing analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assisting with special projects, as necessary.
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience,
- Prefer 5 plus years of experience.
- Good computer skills including experience with an/or aptitude for ERP systems in general
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of accounting concepts and principles is preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple to moderately complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to vendors and other employees of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well with colleagues and managers.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to exercise careful attention to detail.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.