Accounting Officer (with Xero Experience) | Hybrid, Morning Shift Job | Up to PHP45K
GoTeam is seeking an Accounting Officer (with Xero Experience) who will provide financial management support to our client’s Finance Manager & Executive General Manager. Manage the business accounts and reporting, payroll, and accounts payables & receivables.
Your client is a Brisbane-based business that provides commercial cleaning services for over 300 sites across Australia, including offices, schools, aged care facilities, and industrial sites. They take pride in their attention to detail, careful scheduling, consistent training, and specialist supplies. Combined, these ensure that their clients prevent occupational health and safety issues, and get the peace of mind that’s so essential.
In this position, you will be:
- Making sure requirements are satisfactorily addressed within nominated timeframes at all times
- Changing to cleaning shifts, expenses, and credit cards
- Overseeing the cleaners’ payroll function
- Contracting CPI Increases
- Updating any contractual changes and amendments in a timely manner
- Auditing CRM for all completed work to ensure all work has been invoiced
- Managing and reviewing our suppliers and their agreements to ensure compliance prior to payments being made
- Preparing and presenting EOM Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Providing assistance and support to team members in regard to company procedures and policies
- Managing and leading accounts and payroll team members
- Responsible for full IR and Insurance compliance of the business and franchisees
- Ensuring effective communication with all departments on education regarding company procedures and processes
- Overseeing accounts payables & receivable
- Making sure zero injuries regime and mindset is in place, continuously monitored and reinforced
- Reporting any work-related incidents and accidents. investigated and addressed in strict compliance with statutory, company, and client requirements and timeframes at all times
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- High level of dedication and commitment
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to multitask & problem-solving skills
- Must have strong discipline and initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of practical understanding of Australian Financial Management and Accounts
- High level of understanding of IT systems, in particular, CRM and Accounting programs
- Experience in complex accounting systems
- Enjoy a flexible work arrangement, a laptop is provided to enable you to work from either home or the office with a dual monitor at both locations.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a hybrid arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.