Accounting Assistant | Full-Remote, Day-Shift | Up to PHP25,000
GoTeam is seeking a detail-oriented and proactive Accounting Assistant to join our team. As an integral member of our finance department, you will be responsible for tasks such as invoicing, reconciliations, and generating accurate financial reports. If you have excellent communication skills, a strong eye for detail, and proficiency in Excel, this role offers an opportunity to contribute to our dynamic and growing organization while utilizing your accounting expertise.
Each year, your client connects over 3,500 doctors with a new role that aligns with their goals and lifestyle needs. Each and every position they fill contributes to a successful career for a doctor and a stronger healthcare system overall.
In this position, you will be:
- Ensuring timely preparation and delivery of invoices to clients.
- Maintaining consistent communication with recruiters to address invoicing requirements and promptly resolving any inquiries.
- Engaging with clients to provide assistance and clarification on invoicing matters, including payment reminders and inquiries.
- Reviewing and sending a weekly count of uncollected timesheets to relevant stakeholders.
- Preparing and submitting accurate weekly sales reports.
- Conducting end-of-month reconciliations and generating comprehensive reports to ensure financial accuracy.
- Performing monthly reconciliation of petty cash transactions.
- Assisting in the quarterly sales reconciliation processes to ensure proper documentation and analysis.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with clients, recruiters, and internal stakeholders.
- Previous knowledge and experience using Xero accounting software are preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze financial data accurately.
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with clients, recruiters, and internal stakeholders, ensuring clear and professional communication.
- A keen eye for detail to meticulously review financial documents, maintain accuracy in invoicing and reconciliations and identify any discrepancies promptly.
- Excellent organizational skills, enabling the management of multiple tasks, prioritization of responsibilities, and timely completion of deadlines
- Candidate should be willing to work in a contractual-based employment, available until April 2024, with potential extension if required.
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent also kick in on Day 1.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e., internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.