Accounting Admin | Hybrid, Day Shift Job | Up to PHP40K
GoTeam is seeking a competent Accounting Admin who will be responsible for ensuring account transactions are processed and lodged accurately on a timely basis.
Your client is a privately owned facilities maintenance company focusing on the sectors of Transport Infrastructure and public facility and amenity maintenance in Australia and New Zealand. We provide maintenance and facilities services to our customers who operate in high-risk public access transport environments.
In this position, you will be:
- Making sure the MYOB data is correct and up to date
- Populating the data on the system and exporting it accordingly
- Running invoicing process daily for all debtor invoices and credits
- Ensuring that all invoices have the customer’s purchase order number
- Reviewing Debtors listing weekly and monthly in all systems
- Checking that all sales orders/credit notes have been pushed through into MYOB
- Ensuring that all invoices are entered into MYOB
- Ensuring that all supplier invoices have the correct purchase order number before processing
- Ensuring that accounts in MYOB balance are reconciled with supplier statements by the 15th working day of each month and investigating discrepancies between supplier statements and MYOB before payment run.
- Ensuring that invoices held for payment due to query have been actioned before the end of the month.
- Ensuring that all overseas payments are entered in MYOB AccountRight.
- Ensuring that invoices are entered into MYOB AccountRight before a payment is made.
- Ensure inter-company charges are coded correctly.
- Ensuring all credit cards are coded correctly by the 12th working day of the month and all receipts are attached with comments from the credit card holder in excel format.
- Ensuring opening new accounts in MYOB AccountRight and SimPRO is done correctly.
- Ensuring GL coding for AP invoices is correct.
- All Payroll must be entered through Smartly (NZ) and MYOB on the client’s specified dates
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in Accounting Admin work/any related post
- At least with experience in MYOB (NZ/AU), Simpro, and/or Smartly or similar accounting systems.
- Must be proficient with excel, spreadsheet, MS Word, and other MS suite applications.
- Must be highly confident with high attention to detail
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/