Account Manager | Remote, Night Shift Job | Up to PHP35K
GoTeam is seeking for competent Account Manager. The Account Manager will oversee the management and reporting of accurate financial data for a set number of the company’s clients. This position will contribute to a high-performing, collaborative team culture and model the company’s values and behaviors.
Based in Colorado, your client leads a franchise accounting business that supports multiple industries. They establish system-wide programs that help both franchisors and franchisees with various needs, including payroll processing, taxes, vendor bill payments, and franchise compliance tracking.
In this position, you will be:
- Providing accurate and timely accounting services and financial reports to all assigned client organizations, including:
- Participating with the Senior Account Manager to plan work and ensure client delivery deadlines are met per their direction.
- Preparing monthly and annual financial statements for assigned clients.
- Maintaining consistent and timely completion of accounting activities.
- Identifying data quality issues and errors, investigating data discrepancies, and partnering with leaders and other staff to reach resolutions.
- Contributing to continuous improvement activities that expand and improve the company’s practices, processes, and services.
- Participating in the coaching, mentoring, and training of staff in the Philippines supporting assigned clients.
- Performing review, quality control, and accuracy of financial statements prepared by other staff
- Assisting in the direction of responsibilities and activities of other staff
Some nice-to-have skills and qualifications:
- Full-Cycle Technical Accounting competency (AP, AR, Bill.com, Sales, Inventory, Month Close, and Preparing Financial Statements)
- Ability to manage client workload and deliver quality financial timely
- Expertise with Xero General Ledger
- Participation as an effective team-member
- Exhibit service-oriented leadership and mentoring to team members
- Demonstrate that you are a motivated learner and problem solver
- Dual-monitor PC setup or laptop for your home.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counselling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P10K referral bonus, plus a chance to win a trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counselling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our Employee’s Family Assistance Program (EFAP) will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the EFAP.
- Free Telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Generation – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P10K referral bonus for your family members
In 2014, our CTO and Founder Matt Kesby starts Go-Virtual Assistants (GO-VA) with one full-time member. The following year, CEO Fiona Kesby moves to Cebu to be onsite as the company scales. She emphasizes that the best way to attract talent is to take exceptional care of them.
In 8 years, GoTeam has grown its client base to business owners from Australia, the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, among others. Working with highly skilled and motivated team members in GoTeam gives these businesses all the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring, without any of the complications and additional costs of starting their own office locally.
The warmth and welcoming culture of GoTeam starts from Day 1, with our Chief Happiness Officers providing each new team member with a Welcome Kit. HMO Coverage for yourself and 1 dependent kick in on Day 1 as well.
Among GoTeam’s core values are Discovery and Humility. (The overarching one is Care.) Fiona sets an example of leading by these values by consistently encouraging team members to read and discover new skills, industry best practices, and advice for leadership, self-care, and growth.
Monthly “Discover You” events are being held to ensure that the entire company is up-to-date with current developments, celebrate wins from the previous month, and acknowledge those team members who have made an impact in their clients’ businesses and exceed expectations as well.
At GoTeam, no team member is left behind. Everyone is heard and made to feel that they truly belong.
Learn more about Our Culture here: https://go.team/ph/our-culture/
IMPORTANT: While this is a work-from-home arrangement, if any recurring issues arise i.e. internet connectivity, power supply issues, background noise, and alike, you shall be requested to work in the nearest GoTeam office or accredited establishments.